News Update :
We are sorry for Interruption , we are searching for some more better quality sources and will update, thanks for watching

Morocco banned from 2017 and 2019 Africa Cup of Nations

Saturday, February 7, 2015


Morocco has been banned from the 2017 and 2019 Africa Cup of Nations competitions after it chose not to have the 2015 version in the midst of reasons for alarm over the Ebola emergency.

The nation's football alliance has additionally been fined $1 million and requested to pay $9.1 million "for harms created to the Confederation of African Football (CAF) and accomplices."

Its authorities had required the competition to be deferred as concerns over the potential spread of the infection developed, and afterward declined to have it when that postpone was not conceded.

That prompted the CAF banning it from partaking in the 2015 occasion after Equatorial Guinea had ventures in as host country - and African football's administering body has now forced further, clearing assents.

In November, just two months prior to the competition was because of be played, Morocco's Sports Minister Mohamed Ouzzine educated CAF that the North African nation would keep on requesting a delay of no less than six months.

Albeit there had been no diagnosed instance of Ebola in Morocco, authorities said the require a deferment was "directed by wellbeing reasons of the most hazardous kind, connected to the genuine danger of the spread of the dangerous Ebola pandemic."

The legislature accepted a great many voyaging fans from West Africa represented a potential wellbeing danger, in spite of the fact that CAF countered by saying it accepted short of what 1,000 would go from that district most exceedingly awful influenced by the sickness.

In an announcement, the CAF official advisory group said it "made a move on the refusal of Morocco to have this rival as planned and concurred."

The announcement included: "Morocco had based its demand to defer the competition on assertions "of the most noteworthy wellbeing danger."

Morocco refered to the episode of the Ebola infection as an instance of power majeure in legitimizing its demand for deferment, refering to specifically the danger of defilement of its populace in light of expected fans' streams.

"The official panel considered that, as opposed to what the Royal Moroccan Football Federation refered to, constrain majeure can't be acknowledged for the profit of the organization."

In the interim, the CAF has fined Equatorial Guinea $100,000 (£65,000) after swarm inconvenience defaced Thursday's Cup of Nations elimination round annihilation to Ghana.

The administering body likewise forced a suspended discipline, controlling that the competition hosts would need to play a match away from plain view if there was any rehash of the issues at this present weekend's third-put playoff against DR Congo.

It said Equatorial Guinea must pay for the treatment of the 36 fans harmed in the conflicts, which broke out amid the end phases of Ghana's 3-0 win at the Estadio de Malabo in Equatorial Guinea.

Authorities halted the diversion following 82 minutes, with Ghana fans having accumulated behind one objective as they endeavored to make tracks in an opposite direction from rockets being flung by Equatorial Guinea supporters.

With Ghana driving 3-0 through objectives from Jordan Ayew, Wakasu Mubarak and Andre Ayew, the players were advised to remain amidst the pitch as they anticipated a choice on whether the diversion could proceed.

A police helicopter floated over the stadium before it was in the end chose that the match would be finished, and Ghana went ahead to seal their spot in Sunday's last against Ivory Coast.

Inconvenience had undermined to bubble over prior on, with rockets tossed at Ghana players as they headed down the passage at half-time and the climate in the stands souring as a few choices went against the home group.

A CAFstatement said its disciplinary board had forced the fine for "forceful conduct and being rehash guilty parties" after supporters had tossed rockets at Tunisia players emulating Equatorial Guinea's emotional triumph in the AFCON last eight.

"No less than 36 individuals harmed were recognized by the medicinal groups present at the stadium emulating the episodes that defaced the diversion," the announcement said.

"All the harmed were backed and went to on location. An aggregate of 14 were exchanged to healing facility units for further examinations, with one case obliging close observing.
Share this Article on :
 

© Copyright Watch Africa Cup of Nations 2017 Live stream online | Afcon.TV 2012 -2015 | Design by Afcon tv | Published by Afcon | Powered by Afcon.tv.